If every time you wash or comb your hair you find a large number of hairs falling out, it is necessary to seek help from a trichologist. This specialist will be able to accurately identify the causes of increased hair loss through laboratory testing and other medical techniques.
If he detects deviations in the work of certain body systems, he will send you to narrow specialists. If the study made satisfactory results, the doctor trichologist will appoint you take supplements, physical therapy procedures, advise a special diet, etc.
Hair loss can also be caused by constant stress, if stress is caused by problems with children, you can go to a natural medicine doctor.
- To stop hair loss it is necessary to keep hair dryers, hair irons, hair dyes and other things that traumatize your hair. You should also pay special attention to the choice of hair care products, giving preference to those that do not contain chemical components.
- It is also recommended to use folk methods that give excellent results and are easy to use to improve the condition of your hair.
- An excellent folk remedy for hair loss is the juice of burdock root, which should be rubbed into the scalp several times a month.
- Also good help in this case, castor, burdock and olive oil, which contribute to enhancing nutrition and strengthening the hair follicles.
- Tincture of poplar buds – another effective remedy in the fight against hair loss. To prepare it, pour two tablespoons of buds in a glass of vegetable oil and incubate them for a week. The finished composition should be applied regularly by rubbing into the scalp and then rinsing with a shampoo.
- Excellent helps against hair loss and honey, which has truly magical properties. For example, you can prepare a honey mask: a tablespoon of honey mixed with an egg. The mixture should be evenly distributed on the hair, then cover the head with a warm towel, hold the mask for an hour and then wash it off with warm water.